Friday, July 14, 2006
[[I feel so lost and wierd of this place, Seem that i've been here before but actually no...]]=(Peizhi, wentheng & shital, save me...i'm at a lost. I feel like given up my last hope... I juz longed for one thing, to be HAPPY. But i guess that i am not at all right now except the times with u guys....Nv mind juz gonna skip this part cause my heart tells me that ''its gonna be fine''.
Anyway, went to wentheng's house today and watch ''CAT AND MOUSE'' =Andy Lau & Cecelia cheung
Poof! So romantic and funny. Adding to it, we ate aloha and hawaiin pizza. I played dota 6.33 without Ai... Its so bored!!! But i still like it...=p kinda miss the little bass drum in Nihon...
I am getting more & more addicted to ''police story 4''!!!Its realli nice..But i heard frm steff that the ending would be that Kuang-sir and Ying zi then the Forensic lady and Chen Xiaosheng together.....
i don't realli bother, cause its how they got together more important....
I feel like eating Chicken Baked rice now=)...****